Objective & Activities
- Orphanage Caring for the orphans and vulnerable in society
- Education To provide quality formal education services to orphans and vulnerable children so they may reach their full potential
- Health Care To recruit, access and train foster care volunteer public health and social workers to support orphans and vulnerable children. Areas of particular focus include health, nutrition, hygiene and immunization.
- Missionary Our outreach programs provide comfort to the broken hearted and assist the less privileged with spiritual and sound moral counseling and guidance. We provide relief materials and viable scholarships programs to indigenous orphans and vulnerable children.
- To encourage orphans and less privileged to actualize their potential by providing creative activities, welfare services and recreation.
- To mobilize and improve the standard of living of orphans, vulnerable and less privileged for better living.
Dr. George Inyang
Dr. Inyang is a SOIC trustee based out of Nigeria. He is a medical practitioner by profession.
Obonganwan Aniedi Inyang
Aniedi is the Acting Matron of SOIC. Her past roles include Educator, Administrator, and Philanthropist.
Godwin is the Accountant of SOIC, managing purchases and finances of its facilities.
Board of Trustees
Richard is the Founder and a Visiting Trustee of SOIC. He currently serves as a Minister with the Roseville Church of Christ in Roseville, Minnesota and is also a missionary to Africa.
Brother Eric serves as SOIC’s Project Director and Trustee Chairman for 2021. Eric is an Engineer by profession and one of the leaders in the Roseville Church of Christ in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Brother Stacy is an International Coordinator with SOIC and is also a Minister of the Gospel with the Hibbing Church of Christ Minnesota
Brother David is also an International Coordinator and was formerly a Social Worker Manager with Ramsey County, State of Minnesota. He is an author and one of the leaders of the Roseville Church of Christ in Saint Paul, Minnesota.